• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Hand Crafted Skull Beads in Wood, Acrylic, Brass and Other Custom Work v.3

Great then add in another moon rock spartan and can u make the lanyard a little longer on those please.
Total order
1 gitd spartan
2 moon rock spartan
1 greenman

Thanks

Ps scored an Alan Davis fixed blade yesterday

Here you go Mutt.
DSC_2943.jpg

DSC_2944.jpg

DSC_2945.jpg

DSC_2946.jpg

DSC_2947.jpg

Hey WillyD

I just picked up a spyderco Jason Breeden rescue and it is looking a little naked. How about a meathead in wood? It's a hefty knife in need of a hefty bead. I was thinking about curly koa or marble,hell surprise me! Whatever you think is fine with me. Take your time. Looks like you've been busy.

Someone buy that urban camo. That thing is sweet!

Thanks again
Stig

Got a cool spartan bead flashlight today!! Thanks WillyD it came out great!

And here are a few more examples of his excellent work.

You bet!!

Im thinking it would be AWESOME, if I got 2 beads, kind of totem poll beads maybe around 1" tall or so with the phrase Molon labe engraved on them somehow LMAO, Molon on one bead and labe on the other, and put them on the sides of the spartan. I might need to use a spacer between them and the spartan though so that the long beads stand up straight so when you look at you see the phrase... Anyway just brainstorming here, I love the necklace, Its sweet, I just need to get some other beads on it now :D And the beads I can make might not be nice enough for such a cool necklace LMAO.

You bet!!

Im thinking it would be AWESOME, if I got 2 beads, kind of totem poll beads maybe around 1" tall or so with the phrase Molon labe engraved on them somehow LMAO, Molon on one bead and labe on the other, and put them on the sides of the spartan. I might need to use a spacer between them and the spartan though so that the long beads stand up straight so when you look at you see the phrase... Anyway just brainstorming here, I love the necklace, Its sweet, I just need to get some other beads on it now :D And the beads I can make might not be nice enough for such a cool necklace LMAO.
Draw me a sketch so I have an idea. :D

It could be basic beads, or something more fancy like the beads made to look like the columns, but basically the words going down the bead. 1 on each, like so.

I just finished but I did the lettering horizontal like a dumb ass. Anyway, here is what it will "somewhat" look like. DOH! :D

IMG_0594.jpg

IMG_0595.jpg

IMG_0596.jpg

OH, your PM box is full. :D

Turned out excellent, Thanks once again WillyD

sncc.jpg

I love the Stickers as well!!

Last edited:
Quick FYI also. Some times I make beads and don't sell them. If you want to check out some of my carvings, you can see them on Facebook and EDCSociety.NET. PM if interested. I don't know the rules about posting links. Thanks!

Back