• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Hand Crafted Skull Beads in Wood, Acrylic, Brass and Other Custom Work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lovin' the Villains willy.

DSCN0248_zps06df137a.jpg

DSCN0177_zps276fc56f.jpg
Nice combo shots! I like how you combined the Confetti Villain and bead. Thanks for the shots.

I found if I drill the hole right after a general rough shaping, I can put a cut off tapered chop stick into the hole and then I can then hold easily the beads while I work on them. If I need to flip them to work on the other hole end, I just take it off the chopstick. Resting my wrists on the work surface also help with small cuts and steady hands.

First post update with some new models. The Trit-Eyed Villain is SPF, but there is a new Snowy Christmas and some new wood models!

Now that looks sick! Im definetely going to have to hit you up again soon! is the earth a very dark green with a hint of blue and grey? Just wanting to make sure.
It is green, blue, and white. I can't photograph how wonderful this color is. There is "mother of pearl" 3D-like color. It will be 1000x better in person. The buyer will love it. The same is true for the Snowy Christmas and Mineral Sea. Amazing material!

First post updated with Christmas Present, Mineral Sea, and Marble wood Villains.

Purple Marble Villain is sold.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back