Hand forged nessmuk in cocobolo with a sheath for sale!

AA Forge

Custom Knife Maker
Blade about- 4 5/8"
Handle about- 4 5/8"
Steel- 1/8" 1095 high carbon steel
Flat ground with a convex edge.
Hand rubbed finish.
Cocobolo with two 3/16" brass pins, one 1/4" mosaic pin and a 5/16" brass lanyard.
Comes with a 7-8oz hand stitched leather sheath.

http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php/980731-Hand-forged-nessmuk-in-cocobolo-with-a-sheath?p=11159335#post11159335

Thanks for looking!

100_6649_resized-1.jpg

100_6648_resized.jpg

100_6647_resized.jpg

100_6645_resized.jpg

100_6651_resized-1.jpg

100_6652_resized.jpg

100_6654_resized.jpg

Last edited:
That is another masterpiece Adam.

I wish I had the extra cash.

For those of you who haven't owned one of Adam's knives - his work is second to none. The attention to detail, the sharpness of the blade and the exquisite handle all add up to make a tool that is worth far more than he charges.

Check out the Necker Challenge (earlier this year). Adam not only competes with the big boys - he is one of the big boys in the custom knife world.

Thanks Tahts, I really appreciate the comments.

I can't believe this one's still hangin around!?!? Guess everybody's as broke as me:( Take me a bit but.......

Guys,

I have one of Adam's Nesmuks. I absolutely love it. Slightly unconventional interpretation, but I think he has improved the design with a more acute point than most, but still preserving the control and comfort. Nesmuk wished he'd done it this way!

Yep, I own one of Adam's Nessmuks as well... I don't have anything to say, other than it is simply an amazing design!

The knife feels great in the hand, super sharp, and has served me very well.

Someone please buy this!

Anthony

Back