• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Handmade Guitar Picks: Wood, G10, Micarta, Kydex, Holstex

Good afternoon friends. Another order has gone out, today it was a custom order for 3 more python picks, this time in the jazz style. Here they are before they shipped, getting acquainted with one of their big brothers, an EDC knife I made for myself and have been carrying lately, in 15N20 and black micarta.

IMG_8952.JPG

Good afternoon friends. Another order has gone out, today it was a custom order for 3 more python picks, this time in the jazz style. Here they are before they shipped, getting acquainted with one of their big brothers, an EDC knife I made for myself and have been carrying lately, in 15N20 and black micarta.

View attachment 1474322

I received these picks today. They look very nice, and feel good too. They're all slightly different widths though, one came out at exactly 1mm, and the largest is about 1.3mm. The 1mm feels amazing. They taper towards the tip which makes it feel really nice. I recommend these.

Thanks David!

Thank you. I'm glad you like them.

The picks look really cool. Do you have some made of carbon fiber or thermoplastic? I really want to try something new, and these are said to produce a different sound. I want to make myself a nice birthday present and order some cool picks to try and see which would become my favorite.
I liked the ones on the Iron Age website the most, and I think I will probably order from them because some of my friends recommended this manufacturer to me. The picks are simple but well-designed and well-made. I also plan to order some custom ones with my nickname on them.

Last edited:
I used Kydex, which is a thermoplastic. I can also make some from carbon fiber if you want. Shoot me an email and we'll get you taken care of.

Back