Photos Handy woods combo

wildmanh

Part time Leather Bender/Sheath maker
Here's a woods combo that should handle most of my needs here in the woods of Central Utah. H.I. 16.5" WWII, Fiddleback Forge Production Kephart, and a Tops Tibo. Plus my trusty hat, bottle and Emberlit stove.

woods_combo_01_resize.jpg

woods_combo_02_resize.jpg

Feel free to post your H.I. themed Woods combo's here!

Great post. I can't wait to get out into the woods this season. I like that little TOPS knife.

wow, designed by one of our own? I love your gear choices. I gave you a mention in a 'sheathmakers of hi' thread.
Yep, the TOPS Tibo was designed by Brian Griffin aka @mistwalker It's a neat little knife.

The 16.5" WWII was made by Bura back in late 2002 or early 2003. I got it April 2003. Been a good user.

Yep, the TOPS Tibo was designed by Brian Griffin aka @mistwalker It's a neat little knife.

The 16.5" WWII was made by Bura back in late 2002 or early 2003. I got it April 2003. Been a good user.
Awesome. A full-sized Bura WWII would be a gem to use!
I'm really looking forward to improving my 'woods walking' kit. Just got the boy out into the woods so I am very happy about that!

Awesome. A full-sized Bura WWII would be a gem to use!
I'm really looking forward to improving my 'woods walking' kit. Just got the boy out into the woods so I am very happy about that!
I have an 18" WWII also, not sure who made it. Its a good chopper! Just heavier then I'm used to carrying. Maybe I should carry it in my pack instead of on my belt.

A khukri is a good part of a woods combo.

Back