Hanna

Excellent news. Happiness for you all - to Hanna - your strength and spirit wins. :thumbsup:

Ray

Hanna's test results came back yesterday (nobody told Connie and me, probably so we would not be in a panic today), and they went to clinic today for the results.
Hanna is perfectly healthy, all tests came back good!
Thanks to all of you for your prayers and good thoughts, my family really appreciate them.

That's the best news I've heard in a long time. Hooray Hanna!!

This is great news! I'm so happy for all of you. It's so nice to hear a positive outcome from a story like this. It doesn't happen often enough.

Hanna gave Becky her birthday list today. Only one thing on it, she wants Becky to drive her to Oak Lawn by the hospital so she can volunteer at the Ronald McDonald House for the day feeding the families that are there over Thanksgiving weekend. (Her birthday is the day after Thanksgiving).

Hanna gave Becky her birthday list today. Only one thing on it, she wants Becky to drive her to Oak Lawn by the hospital so she can volunteer at the Ronald McDonald House for the day feeding the families that are there over Thanksgiving weekend. (Her birthday is the day after Thanksgiving).
Wow,what a sweetie!

Sounds like a special young lady. Looks like someone is doing a great job raising her too. :). Im glad things are looking up for you and your family.

That's just awesome, John. Good on her and everyone who has had a hand in raising her! Y'all done good!

Looks like she has a big heart and good focus. Awesome girl!

Becky did well with her girls. For the last several years Hayley has gone with Connie and several others from Target to the homeless shelter in Joliet right before Christmas to help serve dinner, and work with the children on making crafts and decorations for the tree.

Back