Happy 4th of July, everyone!

I hope it's a good one for you all! Let's all reflect on the freedoms we have and be grateful for being able to share it with our loved ones. And let's be careful with the fireworks! Out West here we've had a week of record high temps and it's as dry as a popcorn fart! It would be very easy to a small blaze to get out of control so be smart and safe with the aerials!🎇🎆🔥

I hope it's a good one for you all! Let's all reflect on the freedoms we have and be grateful for being able to share it with our loved ones. And let's be careful with the fireworks! Out West here we've had a week of record high temps and it's as dry as a popcorn fart! It would be very easy to a small blaze to get out of control so be smart and safe with the aerials!🎇🎆🔥
Happy 4th

Happy 4th! I can legally launch whatever my little pyro heart desires in my own rain soaked backyard! Looking forward to it!
Edit to add: Thanking a heartfelt gratitude and payers for all men/women/animals who fought to keep our country free. God bless America.

Last edited:
We got really lucky! It rained buckets for a few hours in the late afternoon of the 4th but cleared up early evening. Just enough of a soaker to keep anything from catching fire. 🔥 😁 :cool:

Happy 4th of July! No sleep for me this weekend, fireworks keep my dogs going crazy, I try to keep them calm all night.

Worst/Most Ive heard in years.
I think with everyone being under house arrest the last year or so, this year's 4th was a way to "blow off/Up" steam....idk?
I've never heard SO Many fireworks all week/All night.

Saturday night was really bad. after midnight it got a little quiet..... Then some knuckehead launched a bunch again at 3am.

Back