Happy 4th of July!!!!

Amy-0

Staff member
The Big Question..................................:)

What is everyone doing for Holiday?

I will be hanging with the Parental Units and cooking up a BBQ feast.
Have a safe Holiday Everybody!!!!
XOXO
Amy-0

BBQ, drinking crispy beers, and playing with my new Trough Raider! Couldn't ask for more.
Hope everyone has a safe and happy 4th of July weekend! Remember, the only cure for too much beer is more beer. (Not a doctor)

Happy 4th Amy-0 and all Hogs. Be safe this holiday guys.....I'll be whiskey drunk by the bon-fire, tossing mortars and fireworks in and then running behind trees...with a TGLB of course.

BBQ, drinking crispy beers, and playing with my new Trough Raider! Couldn't ask for more.
Hope everyone has a safe and happy 4th of July weekend! Remember, the only cure for too much beer is more beer. (Not a doctor)

What is a "crispy beer" ?

Ummm. NO. LOL BUT YOU get MUCH LOVE from the 0 for trying. LOL

350.png

Happy 4th to everyone !!!!!!

Plans are to eat too much, drink till I feel a tiny bit tipsy :thumbsup:;):):D Watch some fireworks. All with family and friends :)

Heading out backpacking with my father tomorrow through Sunday. During which I plan to summit The Devil's Bedstead near Sun Valley, ID. Should be a challenge this time of year and a good opportunity to break in some new gear.
Including a leather drop leg knife sheath/flashlight holster combo I finished up the other night for my 2G SHe.

Happy 4th everyone!

My not quite 6 year old daughter is in her first parade as a Cheerleader, so we'll be hitting the parade in the morning. The weather is finally looking good enough and I've recovered from Blade enough to get the pool open so we should be able to swim in the afternoon. Friday I will be smoking ribs and a brisket all day and hanging around the house. Saturday we head down to Buckeye Lake near Columbus to go boating all day with the inlaws. We caught fireworks this past weekend so not sure if we'll take in another set or not.

Hope you all have a great weekend :thumbsup:

Happy 4th, Amy-0!

I'm guessing naked INFI may patina with healthy doses of BBQ sauce....

I'll be working on the water during the fireworks show in town. Usually a fun day at work...lots of patriotism and smiles!!!

Then party at our place on Sunday... come on over, grab some grub and jump in the pool.:D

Hope everyone has a safe and enjoyable Independence Day celebration!!!:cool:

Back