Happy Anniversary Beknives

Ebbtide

Platinum Member
Hey guys!
If I've got this right...Monday is Bruce Evans' 4 Year Full Time Anniversary!
So to celebrate, I whipped this up...
98ban.gif

So grab a cold one from the cooler, and join me in wishin' Bruce a happy & prosperous anniversary :D

Thanks for remembering me everybody..:D
Ebbtide,That is just to cool of a banner.Guess I will have to change this to be on my posts this weekend...
Man it doesn't seem like I have been a full time maker for 4 years now,time just disapears when you are having fun.I have had great times and some really slow times along with some stressful times,But I wouldn't trade none of it for anything,I just hope the next 4 years are as good as the last.
Bruce

Edit:Got the banner changed over tonight..:cool:

Bruce Happy Anniversary! You're doing great work and we all benefit from it. As open and sharing as the knifemaking community is, you're a leader. Thanks for everything you do.

Dave

Congratulations Bruce and thanks for all the insight and wisdom you have passed along here. It's always a treat seeing your latest. I think I will go find that cold one. It's getting worm in these parts. Terry

Happy anniversary Bruce.
Thanks for all the time you spend on the forums. You cant begin
to realize how much you help all of us newbie makers.
Kyle Fuglesten

Well it's officel...Today is my fourth anniversary of the day I walked off my day job and became a full time Bladesmith...Here is to hopes of another great 4 years..
Thanks for all the kind words everybody:cool:
Bruce

Congratulations Bruce, I know you've had some hard times in those 4 years but I'm sure you don't regret it. Your work shows a great commitment to the art of bladesmithing and we all know how you dote on your family. Here's to the next four!

Back