Happy birthday, Dad!!!!

A very happy birthday to your father, uncle Bill. Its a rare man who is blessed with quantity AND quality.:D

May it be a very happy birthday to your father. :)

Homemade guitars:eek: I have only begun woodworking...I can only imagine the talent involved. :cool:

Bill,

Tack my best wishes and Happy Birthday onto everyone elses. Your dad must be something else! I wish him all the luck in the world and can't wait to do this again on his 100th!

Alan

Someday I'm going to have to have a talk with him about those guitars :)

Happy Birthday greetings to your dad, Bill.

My own dad is no longer around. I know how nice to have one around, sometimes just to exchange thoughts or even get some gem of an advice.

I digress.

Happy birthday to your dad again.

:D :D

Many thanks, all. I called yesterday evening to wish him happy birthday and he had so many people in the house (kids, grandkids, great grandkids and hangers on) he couldn't talk and instructed me to call back next week. He had plenty of company and that's good. I don't think I could stand it if he'd had to spend the day alone.

Originally posted by Bill Martino
Many thanks, all. I called yesterday evening to wish him happy birthday and he had so many people in the house (kids, grandkids, great grandkids and hangers on) he couldn't talk and instructed me to call back next week. He had plenty of company and that's good. I don't think I could stand it if he'd had to spend the day alone.

That's really good news. I'm gad he had such a wonderfull time.:) May he have many more.

There's no reason I can see that Dad can't make it to the century mark -- and I hope he does and then some.

Happy Birthday! I'd love to see some of those guitars, I dabble in lutherie myself.

Dad said he's send me some pictures when I visited last summer but never has. He doesn't really care about selling them, only making them, "to keep from going crazy."

Back