Happy Birthday Kerry

Just noticed that it is Kerry Hampton's Birthday today. Best wishes for a great day. Cheers, s-k

Happy Birthday Kerry!

Meeting you and your wife at Blade was a definite highlight for me. We are fortunate to have you around here. Your humor and willingness to share your knowledge adds much to this place.

Gus

Happy Birthday, Kerry. Gus said it all. I'll look forward to the next time.

Enjoy your day.

Happy Birthday Kerry!

Meeting you and your wife at Blade was a definite highlight for me. We are fortunate to have you around here. Your humor and willingness to share your knowledge adds much to this place.

Gus

No use in trying to add to that, live it like ya stole it.

Many Happy Returns! And thanks for all your good work around here!!

Happy Birthday Kerry !!
-Vince

I'm fiftyfreakinone! The Old Dog says I'm "near geezer stage". As long as I am folksy, it's all good. :D

Thanks everyone for the well wishes. :thumbup::thumbup:

Heck, Kerry was eligible for AARP benefits last year.

Be careful getting in and out of that new bathtub, ya crazy ol’ duffer!

Happy birthday "old man" and I hope you have many, many more to celebrate in good health!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Y'all are too kind, really, and extremely folksy. I don't feel old, but it's the smell that I really need to work on.:eek: The new bathroom implements that took me three months to install are really helping with that though. I think a couple more 2 or 3 hours soakin's will keep the old man smell at bay. :D

I'm fiftyfreakinone! The Old Dog says I'm "near geezer stage". As long as I am folksy, it's all good. :D

Thanks everyone for the well wishes. :thumbup::thumbup:

From this point on things that used to be limber will get stiff and things that used to be stiff will get limber. Happy birthday.

Back