Happy Birthday Murph

Happy birthday! Have a Murphtastic day! Slam some Gatorade before you get into the booze... trust me, it helps ;)

Have a great one.

Hey...wait. Didn't he just have one a couple of months ago? This is a good gig if you can sell it.

Happy Birthday, Murph . . . and thanks for your service on this Veteran's Day weekend.

Also . . . appreciate you going to bat for Todd while he was out of town and mailing my Tradewater as scheduled. You guys make quite a team! :thumbup:

Happy Birthday man. Have a good one.

Happy birthday, Murph. Ka-Barley should be with you at all times today. But I'm sure you already know that.
mmmmm......Happy Beerthday!

Happy Birthday Murph - hope you actually had a day off so you can celebrate properly.

Have a great one.

Hey...wait. Didn't he just have one a couple of months ago? This is a good gig if you can sell it.

Yeah that confusses me too. Turns out, Marines have more than one Birthday, I can't keep track of my bday let alone Murph having two.........At any rate, thanks Murph for your service. Both for our country and for the work in the shop. Now get over here and get your ass to work! I actually got some good beer for ya!

Thanks fellas! At Todd's now, celebrating....maybe.

Last edited:
Happy birthday Murph! Don't worry about getting any work done. There is always tomorrow, or the day after if you're a little hung over.:D

Back