Happy Birthday Yvsa!!!!!!!

Happy Birthday, Friend.

Improved eyesight, improved mobility, weight loss, new Khuk, and ... the greatest gift of all...Barb.

Not a bad life, Yuh nSuh, not bad at all.

Hope you have joy today and everyday. :)

Be well and safe.

Happy 65 Yvsa! Hell, you're still a young 'un! Hey, didn't you say your boy was 50? Dang, you got an early start! :D

Kick back and have a glass of single malt and enjoy the day. Hope you have many, many more!

Best Regards,

Norm

Enjoy today and all the next todays as they come.

Just fondled the Rose and the Hawk. Rose incense going up for the health of your body, and also your heart/spirit. You know that you have my love with you always.

Svashtar said:
Happy 65 Yvsa! Hell, you're still a young 'un! Hey, didn't you say your boy was 50? Dang, you got an early start! :D

Best Regards,

Norm
Thankee, thankee all!!!! :D

Norm, don't make me older than I am.;) :D
I said I realized he would be 50 in a couple of years.:eek:
I did get an early start though. I was 17 when he was born.
Much too young too be havin kids and looking back something I would change if I were too do it over. But I don't regret having them at an early age seeing as how there's nothing that can be done about it.;) :)

Up early aren't we brother? :) Hope you have a very happy birthday and many more healthy and happy years!

Steve

Happy Birthday.
Yvsa, you told me you were 40!?!?
Whats up?

I hope you like your presents...

Caught me by surprise Edutsi...wishing you all the best in a good and gentle way...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EDUTSI!!!!!!!!!! :D

And many more :)

What do you guys have planned for the day?

We're snowed in up here--hope you have better weather for your b-day!

SUPER Happy Birthday!!!!

Alihelisdi Itse Udetiyvsadisvi... Galieliga!

Thanks for all the wisdom, sharpening & knife-design smarts....

Please keep "shoveling the BS"-

Stuff doesn't grow without fertilizer! :D :D :D

Ad Astra

Happy Birthday, Yvsa:)! A little birthday smoke going up this afternoon. Have a great one!

Jake

A birthday for Yvsa? Well keep it up! :p :p

I hope it's a good one --- just like the next one and the one after that and .... :)

Paul

Back