Happy Days Are Here Again!!!!!

Thought it might be cool to have a place here where we can all share the good things that happen in our lives! So I will start. I finished Culinary School today and will be graduating on the 18th!!! This is a journey that's taken 3 years to complete and it really feels great to see it finished. Now I guess we need a TM Hunt line of chefs knives huh?

I'll contribute, Doc. Here's the best thing that ever happened to me, and it was a mere 15 months ago;
2012-02-02_0002.jpg
I'm not gonna tell you what his name is, 'cause you wouldn't believe me. But IT IS AWESOME!
Congrats on culinary school. You may use the M-18 in your work, just post the pics.

Congradulations Doc! I know you was sweetin over that. I imagine a great wieght has been lifted off your shoulders, and I'm happy for you. Of coarse you know now that in order to test your skills, you will be 100% welcome to bring me any kind of baked goods to sample by me at the Blade show! ;)

DD of course I would believe his name and many congrats over the birth of your son!!!! Did I somehow miss you on the day you were passing around the cigars? And Tvester I will have to see what our kitchenette looks like in Atlanta!

Doc if you are in Asheville how the heck have you never made it to a Gathering?

O.K. back on topic. Good things in my life......... My family. Especially my immediate family. My wife, kids, mom and Pop & sis. My friends, and the craft of knifemaking and all of the great people and experiences that have come with it..............and I like beer! :thumbup:

Too many good to count, I'm blessed for sure! I'm happy to be part of T.M. Hunt Custom Knives. Oh, looks like a week of my vacation just freed up.

Of course the best thing to happen to me in the last couple years.

2013-03-05_15-20-02_0_zps3348922d.jpg

Hopefully happier days are coming here too. This is my grandaughter, Hanna.

After nine very long months Hanna has started maintenance. The past couple of weeks she has handled her at home chemotherapy very well. She is still running around and goofy as ever!!! She goes to clinic on Monday, but only for counts. It's very weird for us not to be there almost everyday! (A good kinda weird) thank you for all of your thoughts and prayers! She still has a very long battle but starting maintenance is a big step in that journey!!

Back