Happy Holiday Wishes to All............

Status
Not open for further replies.
We all, in some way, whether with simple gifting or in celebration, recognize this period of time as special and worth appreciating. Our wishes for a Happy Holiday season and prosperous New Year go out to each and every one of you, and to Sadie for keeping the Evil Genius in line.

Merry Christmas, folks!

Wishing you all the best.

xqvhLnM.jpg

Merry Christmas to all the fine folks at CPK, and to the very interesting bunch of forumites that hang out in this forum. I only discovered this forum this last June, after noticing the strange sale ads in the Knifemaker's fixed blades FS forum, where I noticed these CPK knives selling out before I ever saw the ad posted... I'm not that fast, but I have managed to pick up 2 HDFKs and a BC since then. But I do hope Nathan does a pre-order for the UF - I haven't even come close in those sales! Maybe I'll get lucky in the New Year! I've been collecting knives for over 60 years at this point, and I'm extremely impressed with the thoughtful design and wonderful execution of these CPK knives that I've managed to snag. I hope to add a few more CPKs to the collection in the new year!

As this plays, I look out the window from my forest cabin, I can see what appears to be a small young girl dressed in a red riding outfit. She just came across a Steinway in the snow, sat down, started playing........and a BIG BAD WOLF just jumped on her and ripped out her throat, upon the last note.......

A Merry Christmas to all, and to all....a good night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back