Happy Thanksgiving Everyone.

Amy-0

Staff member
Just wanted to say Happy Thanksgiving to ALL. Safe travels, Happy Eating and Good JUJU to all of YOU. Good JUJU is a little thing I call Good Vibes/Positive thoughts. :)

The Busse Knife Group offices will be closed until December 2nd to enjoy the Holiday.

I will be checking my emails often so if you have any questions regarding ANYTHING. Please feel free to email me at amy@bussecombat.com

I will say this, I saw some absolutely KILLER blades (Customs, Old School and just stuff I CAN not believe that are gonna be in Grab Bags) I have said too much but they were getting them boxed today. I was told to step away....Amy, Step Away. LOL :D:D
XOXO,
Amy
Amy-0

Happy Thanksgiving to you, your family and the Busse crew! Thanks for the grab bag info, I guess that settles it. No Christmas gifts for the BF and a few family members because GRAB BAGS!!!

Happy turkey day Sis. Hope all is well.

Hope everyone else eat's too much.lol

Just wanted to say Happy Thanksgiving to ALL. Safe travels, Happy Eating and Good JUJU to all of YOU. Good JUJU is a little thing I call Good Vibes/Positive thoughts. :)

The Busse Knife Group offices will be closed until December 2nd to enjoy the Holiday.

I will be checking my emails often so if you have any questions regarding ANYTHING. Please feel free to email me at amy@bussecombat.com

I will say this, I saw some absolutely KILLER blades (Customs, Old School and just stuff I CAN not believe that are gonna be in Grab Bags) I have said too much but they were getting them boxed today. I was told to step away....Amy, Step Away. LOL :D:D
XOXO,
Amy
Amy-0

Happy Thanksgiving to you Amy-0 & your family, all of them, at work & at home...
From me, Randy/6850/Sixx up here in Alberta!!

Happy Turkey day to you and yours Amy-O (to include all of the Busse fam). Stay safe everyone.

Gobble Gobble and all that. Happy Turkey day. Be safe and put a knife in your pocket.

Cheers from California

At the compound...

Zero: "oooh look at the pretty knives!"

Everyone else: "don't touch the blades, Amy! That's enough drooling, Amy. You'll put your eye out, Amy. No note taking, Amy! (The last one is the boss)"

Always entertaining, Zero!

Roll Tide and Happy Thanksgiving to you, Amy!

XOXO,
Amy
Amy-0
Happy Thanksgiving!!! I still haven’t managed to get my e-mail resolution from my ISP so if I end up buying a grab bag, I’ll talk to you Monday to make sure it’s in order properly. Will probably check in to see if I should have received something from the mailing list since that works no problem.

Have a great weekend!!! Thanks for everything.

Happy Thanksgiving Amy-O !!!! I hope you have a great holiday :)

Happy Thanksgiving to all the Busse crew and Hogs !!!!

Safe travels everyone :)

bd27be11d82fd3387823a98275264168.jpg

At the compound...

Zero: "oooh look at the pretty knives!"

Everyone else: "don't touch the blades, Amy! That's enough drooling, Amy. You'll put your eye out, Amy. No note taking, Amy! (The last one is the boss)"

Always entertaining, Zero!

Roll Tide and Happy Thanksgiving to you, Amy!
LOL, You Are correct!!!! By the way GO BUCKS!!!! We have been a house divided for over 23 years LOL. Hubby Troy whole family has been Buckeye fans however Troy has been a Michigan (I call it Ichigan) since birth. Had the family get together today and his MOM said we think we dropped Troy on his head LOL.7.jpeg

Back