Happy Thanksgiving

Have a safe holiday to you and your family. I hope you finish up your backlog.
Thanks,
Michael:D

Thank you. Same to you and everyone else.
Good luck to those that are flying. Lol!!!!!!

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone out there. Have safe trips and lots of turkey. If anyone is willing please pray for the Cowboys to not have their ass handed to them tomorrow by the Saints. :D

Happy Thanksgiving to all of y'all and your families! Be safe. Use sharp cutlery!

Back at you Bro!

Got the Woodsman sharpened for some carving duty :thumbup:

Shame here. Mine's doing the veggie prep and turkey carving. 4 hours to prep it, perfect blend of spices and family traditions passed on to me by my mom, roasted to perfection to feed my family and hosted at MY home....I'm sure as hell not cutting it up with a $3 butter knife. I appreciate what the turkey is bringing to the table (bad pun fully intended;)). It DESERVES a Fiddleback.

That goes for y'all as well. Any of you guys on the fence, give Andy a jingle after the holiday. You're having turkey again at Christmas, right?;) Geetcha a Fiddleback real quick-like:D:thumbup: Works better than an expensive piece of steel that used to be forged in Germany but is now stamped out in China by the hundreds. Holidays mean traditions. Traditions mean family. Family means the best. The best...well, obviously I have my opinion on the subject. I'm not sayin', I'm just sayin';)

Happy Thanksgiving everyone, hope you all have a great time getting over-stuffed with your families!!

Back