1. Week 43of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Spyderco C243PBK Edela + Misc Prize Pack

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Spyderco Endela + Misc Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Oct 26 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here
  2. Week 42 drawing for the BladeForums.com 20th Anniversary Year of Giveaways live stream, going on from 5-6PM eastern!!
    Tune in to our YouTube Channel, http://www.youtube.com/TheRealBladeforums, we'll be drawing winners for BladeForums.com merchandise & the grand prize:
    an Kizer Vanguard V4516A1 Domin Folding Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter , along with BladeForums branded gear!

Additional prize(s) will be awarded to people in the livestream chat, so watch for your chance to win bonus prize(s)

Happy Thanksgiving!

Discussion in 'Turley Knives' started by bindlestitch, Nov 25, 2010.

1. bindlestitch

bindlestitch

Oct 23, 2006
    Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving, getting fat on turkey and giving thanks for all we have.
    I've got more things than I can even count to be thankful to God for.:thumbup:
    Be safe and talk to ya when you get back to the forums.
    God bless,
    Iz

2. skab8541

skab8541

Dec 6, 2006
    Same to to Iz, ya Turkey!

3. shilohreb

shilohreb

Aug 4, 2006
    Happy Thanksgiving, Iz. Gobble til you wobble.

4. ohski

ohski

Apr 24, 2009
    Happy Turkey day to you too... I worked but they had food brought in, it was nice.

Ski

5. Ridge-Runner

Ridge-Runner

Jan 21, 2010
    Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. I did, got to spend time with my brothers that I dont get to see that often, fryed a turkey ( the only way to cook one) and was thankful for my great family that I have of my own. Wish yall the same.

6. Rockywolf

Rockywolf Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 16, 2005
    Happy thanksgiving ( yesterday!) God bless you all

7. j williams

j williams

Nov 14, 2005
    I worked for 24 on Thanksgiving, and got drug around by my wife all over today. Hope all you guys had a good holiday.

8. bindlestitch

bindlestitch

Oct 23, 2006
    Oh, man. That's like pulling to 24s in a row.:barf:
    Glad you made it back without getting trampled at wal-mart.:D
    Iz

9. bindlestitch

bindlestitch

Oct 23, 2006
    Hope everybody had a good one.
    I ate so much my guts hurt 'till this morning.:(
    :eek: