Happy Valientine's Day !!

Yangdu

Himalayan Imports Owner ~ himimp@aol.com
Today I am offering wonderful villager and polished blade knives and sword
as a Valentine gift to you forumites.

Because all of you have been so nice to HI and the Kamis
with your nonstop support, I am offering these fine knives
and sword at a special Valentine price today only.

Those of you who dream about owning one of our fine knives
and sword and are short on money, can take advantage of
this one-day offer. If you miss today's sale, simply email me
and, if I have one in stock, I will send it to you for the same
price.

Valentine sales like this one don't happen every day and these
fine knives and sword won't last long. Get them while you can!

20 inch 28 ouunce Chitlangi by Tirtha. Horn handle. $100.

2-14-13001_zps6354a70b.jpg

20 inch 33 ounce villager fit and finish Trisuli Ghaule Knife by Rajkumar. White metal fittings. Horn handle. Scary sharp edge. $100. *SOLD*

2-14-13002_zps0a45df70.jpg

15 inch 19 ounce Rajkumar Bowie by Rajkumar. Wood handle. $85. *SOLD*

2-14-13003_zps0c95e192.jpg

15 inch 19 ounce Ang Khola Bowie by Bhakta. Wood handle. $95. *SOLD*

2-14-13004_zps861ab845.jpg

18 inch 27 ounce Vojpuri Knife by Rajkumar. Bone handle. All fittings are white metal. $100.

2-14-13005_zpse9d06312.jpg

21 inch 27 ounce Dui Chirra by Tirtha. Sisau wood handle. White metal fittings. This rig comes with six tools and traditional leather scabbard. $115. *SOLD*

2-14-13006_zps7257d090.jpg

16 inch 23 ounce villager fit and finish chiruwa Ang Khola by Bhakta. Satisal wood handle. Whie metal fittings. $100. *SOLD*

2-14-13007_zpsb95dbaf9.jpg

Beautifully done 15 inch 19 ounce silver mounted Ang Khola by Rajkumar. Carved horn handle. Knife with beauty, power and grace for your collection at $138. *This Knife being reserved for Karda by forumites*

2-14-13008_zps3fb51e86.jpg

18 inch 31 ounce villager fit and finish Amar Singh Tahpa Knife by Lachhu. Horn Handle. Knife with a great history and story at $100. *SOLD*

2-14-13009_zps976ea147.jpg

27 inch 27 ounce HI Wajaski Sword by Rajkumar. Satisal wood handle. Standard leather sheath. $100. *SOLD*

2-14-13010_zpsfbda9b6b.jpg

L to r

10 inch 10 ounce YCS Karda by Vim Kami. Satisal wood handle. $35. *SOLD*

9.5 inch Bilton by Dharan Kami. Satisal wood handle. $28. *SOLD*

8 inch 3 ounce Bilton by Vim. Green leather sheath. Nepal spotted deer antler handle. Cute one at $35. *SOLD*

2-14-13011_zpsf8472be3.jpg

Email to himimp@aol.com to get any or all

Last edited:
Oh my, those Bowies are beauts!:eek: Love the wood grain on that AK Bowie.

I also have to comment on just how dang handy the YCS Kardas are. Since almost my whole collection is packed away in storage while I try to get ready to sell my house, I've rediscovered some pieces that are really useful that just got lost in all the noise of other knives. Among them are the YCS Kardas that came with the YCS I used to cut my wedding cake back in 2005:eek: I've got the 8-ish" one in my back pocket as I type, but that 10" one up for sale would be just about perfect for anyone needing a stout yet light belt knife. With the right edge, these little monsters can do a lot of work. I know that Yvsa put a LOT of thought into the design of the YCS and that certainly trickled down to the Kardas that came with it. Really neat knives, and I think that is supposed to be $35 not $335 even if it will out-cut many customs at that price point;)

Email yangdu if you have not already and she will confirm if you got it or not and where to send money

Just bit on the ASTK, hope it fits the need of a heavy chopper

I think you'll love it. It's this really weird combination of grace and power. The thicker spine also shines splitting wood. Mine's nearly sole function is to split my flavored wood logs for my smoker. Even woods with the hardest knots blast apart with a good whack or two, and mine is only the 15" version.

15 inch 19 ounce Rajkumar Bowie by Rajkumar. Wood handle. $85.
I'll take it!!!

Would love to pick up the 20 inch 33 ounce villager fit and finish Trisuli Ghaule Knife by Rajkumar, and 8 inch 3 ounce Bilton by Vim. Green leather sheath. Nepal spotted deer antler handle.

Email sent :) Here's to hoping their still available.

Thanks Gunz-Happy to lend a hand.I am becoming an AK bowie nut for some reason... :D

Happy Belated Valentines day everyone!

I wish i had the funds for that Silver Mounted Ang Khola.
You just don't see them that cheap very often.
Real Silver buttcap, bolster and chape and the carving on that one seems especially nice.

Ms.Yangdu-Would you please place a hold on the silver ang khola temporarily?Thank you.

Back