• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

HARRY Morseth original Stag-circa 1956-66

richierichtwo

Gold Member
Offering a Harry Morseth that came with a collection recently purchased. I had Mr Levine appraise this piece.
mid 50's- mid 60’s Harry Morseth 3-piece Stag handle Bowie knife.The stag on this handle is exceptional. No chips in the stag, and a real pretty aged patina. The 6" laminated steel blade is very sharp.

Morseth stamp is very clear. Knife is beautifully balanced in the hand. Knife is used, but I'm calling it excellent+.The sheath is in incredible almost new condition. It has the Clinton Washington stamp with patent number on the back. The knife clicks in place perfectly.This is not one of the newer Morseth knives you often see AG Russell selling
  • 43/4" blade of laminated steel, 9 1/2" OAL
  • Nickel silver hilt
  • Stag handle and pommel with red, white, and black spacers
  • Original Morseth patented Safe-Lok sheath
  • Excellent condition (there are scratches on the blade and light staining on the hilt)

Selling for: $800 obo
IMG_1051.jpegIMG_1052.jpegIMG_1053.jpegIMG_1063.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_1054.jpeg
    IMG_1054.jpeg
    132.4 KB · Views: 4
That is the best knife offered in this fixed blade exchange in two years, and I watch it every day. Someone will get absolute pure gold. I would buy it myself but I already have one. Stunning hand craftsmanship from an Old Master. :cool: :thumbsup: 😍

That is the best knife offered in this fixed blade exchange in two years, and I watch it every day. Someone will get absolute pure gold. I would buy it myself but I already have one. Stunning hand craftsmanship from an Old Master. :cool: :thumbsup: 😍
I have a wood handled one of these I’ve been trying to get info on. Can/would you assist me? Thanks.

Yeah, I Agree...... I'm not even a collector, and I am getting feelings!
We need a like button, Just for these special, rare occurrences
BEAUTIFUL KNIFE!!!

Also have a Reggie Barker, asking $320
Comes with leather sheath
Thank you kindly for words on this piece, certainly wasn’t an easy decision to sell, but when Uncle Sam hits me like he did this year, timing is essential! Thanks again, have good weekend.., and should you decide you want a pair vs 1; lmk!

Also have a Reggie Barker, asking $320
Comes with leather sheath
Thank you kindly for words on this piece, certainly wasn’t an easy decision to sell, but when Uncle Sam hits me like he did this year, timing is essential! Thanks again, have good weekend.., and should you decide you want a pair vs 1; lmki
Yeah, I Agree...... I'm not even a collector, and I am getting feelings!
We need a like button, Just for these special, rare occurrences
BEAUTIFUL KNIFE!!!
Thank you much!!! Agreed on the like button for this page lol

Back