Has anybody noticed.... post count isn't increasing....

I must remember to purge my web browsers history and delete bladeforums form the favourites cause if my wife ever reads my posts I am a
DEAD MAN :D

In that case Dave you had better send me all Doug's knives and yours before YOU go :D

BTW your Herbst shipped from the states yesterday and with a bit of luck I shuold have it on monday/tuesday.

Mine have dropped a few times over the years. It happened a few weeks ago. I think Spark also deletes stuff from the classifieds after a period of time,though I am not sure. I am gonna split the thread so it appears here and at Technical Services.
I have started looking at the post number issue a little differently. The ones I find that are most impressive are the guys that have been around for ages and have a relatively low post count.It tells me that they listen more than they speak. When they do say something, I figure they have something important impart. The head of a human being has a major fault. When the lips are movin' the ears stop workin' :D :D
Dave

No I haven't noticed that. I did however notice that post counts went down for quite a few people when Spark cleaned up the forum about three weeks ago. No big deal.

I have noticed right from the beginning that my post number never increased in the same thread. But if I posted in a new thread, the number jumped up as if each previous post was counted.

I'm wanting mine to go down so my girlfriend doesn't see how much time I spend reading the Forums...lol

"Hunters seek what they [WANT].., Seekers hunt what they [NEED]"

After mine went down to 0, I heard they installed a "meaningful post counter" :D.

It has something to do with the posts in community and whine and cheese. I think those are the ones that were deleted.

btw, Thanks for popping by my place in cyberspace and signing my guestmap, Harvey. That was nice.

Before you disappear completely, send all your knives to me.
Harvey doesn't need them.

Edited.. Ohmygod - I'm now stuck on message 213. Its happening to me!

Didn't you see Back To The Future? Someone has killed one of your ancestors, and you are slowly disappearing. Check your fingers, they are the first to go.

Make peace with the fact that you will never catch up to Gollnick and you won't notice your post count ever again... it's not that important is it?

I noticed a while back that mine wasnt changing for a while (just noticed it for a couple days).

Back