Has Emerson knives ever though about producing a pocket folder for the average person

Just curious if emerson has ever though of producing a folder for the average user

I think that the CQC7-A is a good knife for the average person. i find it to be a very good utility knife. It's design is very simple and it it easy to maintain. Ihave usd mine for a varity of tasks and it keeps on coming . Also the price is right compared to the Mach one or other Emerson production models. But then again that is my opinion.

------------------
All it takes for the forces of evil to rule the world is for good men to do nothing...Edmund Burke

It depends on what "AVERAGE" is. I would definitely agree "Royo", that the CQC-7 would be a GREAT choice and with a MSRP of $129.95, you can not beat it( I own 3). If you are willing to spend a little more $200-$300 I would agree with "arkhamdrifter" and go with the MACH-1 or the Commander. Both(actually, I have only seen the MACH-1 in pictures) are GREAT knives, but a little more expensive. I personally own and carry 2 Ravens but they are VERY similar to the CQC-7 except for the handles and the CQC-7's are cheaper. Any way you go, you are getting a GREAT knife, that is worth the price!

------------------
Matt
If you are not living on the edge, then you are taking up to much room!
AKTI member# A000233
NKCA member# 33662 www.geocities.com/qballhk40

[This message has been edited by Q-ball (edited 05-18-2000).]

I'm not usually one to go with the crowd, but, the CQC7 is pretty close to a Volksknife. If the tanto style blade is a tad too agressive for you, the "CQC7 A" has a spearpoint blade.

Just my opinion.

John Hollister

Hey AC go out and buy yourself a CQC-7A and use it for awhile I guarantee you will not be disapointed. The only problem is that once you have bought one it will not be enough and you will have to buy more. Then you will be hooked.

------------------
All it takes for the forces of evil to rule the world is for good men to do nothing...Edmund Burke

Back