Have a great week!

Daniel Fairly Knives

Full Time Knifemaker
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
It's Monday! Have a great week everyone!

This week I'll be shipping out a ton of knives, doing a small run of mixed orders/knives available, working on more Backpackers, 2 Ti Tantos and probably more! I should have the big chopper, a recurve EDC in S7 and a couple of Ti tantos available by the end of the week.

It's warming up here! I may have to get the garden started soon.

This is pretty much exactly how I dress
[video=youtube_share;NU0MF8pwktg]http://youtu.be/NU0MF8pwktg[/video]

Just heard this for he first time yesterday, that's the guitar player on a lot of the Red Hot Chili Peppers albums. It is an older one but new to me.
[video=youtube_share;wfeNtA5ptuo]http://youtu.be/wfeNtA5ptuo[/video]

That Murderers album rocks, I think I have that one somewhere. Its good tunes for sure.

I don't work until 1pm today so its in the shop for me!

-X

Starting my week off with a day off!!! Have a good one y'all!

Looking forward to seeing the new pieces Daniel. You sure are keeping busy. Gonna be hard to fit in the garden time, but if you are like me, sure do like to eat! Have a great week everyone.

ポスト を倍増

That Murderers album rocks, I think I have that one somewhere. Its good tunes for sure.

I don't work until 1pm today so its in the shop for me!

-X
I hope you got something cool done! I like that song, must look for the album.

Starting my week off with a day off!!! Have a good one y'all!
Nice! Enjoy!

Looking forward to seeing the new pieces Daniel. You sure are keeping busy. Gonna be hard to fit in the garden time, but if you are like me, sure do like to eat! Have a great week everyone.

I do stay busy, the knives are 100% of what supports my family and I love my job! When I get off of work I work on more knives for fun, lol.

True on the garden time, I have a busy week planned!

I have been working more on scales and finishing today, I'm all over the place. Lots getting done! :D

Back