Have a question

Hi all, This is my first post here I normally hang out at the survival forum.

But in the last month or so I have been reading in the shop talk because a about a month or so back I met a custom knife maker in my area and have been learning how knives are made.

So here is my question I noticed that there is a person wanting to know where to get leather. I thought that would be a good shoptalk ? but
Cougar Alan did not, but the leather question was asked again and Cougar
Alan posted again about it and then posted a little red faced icon.
When I look at the Shop Talk -Blade Smith Question and Answers the art of knife making -advise on methods, supplies and materials I thought that leather type questions or where might you get trituim or maybe where you knife makers get your best deals on steel and so on. Would be good questions to talk about. So what questions and talk can you talk about and ask?
I sooooo do not want to get any little red faced icons or tick off a cougar :D

Thanks

Bryan

Bryan, we normally don't pay much attention to ole Cougar anyways :D I'm thinking someone probably posted the same questin all over the different forums.

Best thing to do is to read the sticky "good info for newbs"

Hi Bryan, Welcome to ShopTalk :thumbup: Like Will mentioned, answers to many of the redundant questions that are asked can be found under the sticky. If there is something there you don't quite understand and need specifics on I would say ask away. Someone will usually try to help you out if they can. IMHO, leather, tritium and deals on steel are all valid too. Sounds like you're in the right place to me. See you around Bryan ;)

Back