Have you got your CIVIVI Cogent Button Lock Flipper🔪?

NEW
🔥
🔥
🔥

CIVIVI Cogent Button Lock Flipper.
🔥

They are available now,which color are you picking?
R0tAAhg.jpg

q1uBxEb.jpg

Not yet! But it should be coming soon!!!!! I ordered the black with no serrations. Wouldnt mind a green too but a little afraid of how light colored the green might be.

Im just excited to find a good sized button lock flipper…they’re darn near non-existant.

Not yet! But it should be coming soon!!!!! I ordered the black with no serrations. Wouldnt mind a green too but a little afraid of how light colored the green might be.

Im just excited to find a good sized button lock flipper…they’re darn near non-existant.
Mordax?

Really enjoying my blacked out, plain edge Cogent. This knife is getting a lot of deserved hype and praise since its release.

I hope CIVIVI makes a version with the contoured blue carbon fiber handle found on the Bo and slap it on this knife. I'd buy another 1 if they did!

I bought my second one already. I'm hooked. Best knife ever! It took me 21 knives, ranging from €14,- to €290,-, to find out what I really like and the Cogent has it all.
BTW I love all my knives, even with their flaws, but the Cogent is firmly at the top.
I have the black G10 and the Micarta/Damascus, both with the plain edge. I like the Micarta/Damascus the most. It's the lightest (10 grams ligther than the G10 one) and the Micarta feels wonderful. But it's a close call.

How is that black coating ? Does it hold up to normal use ? Is it just paint or something else? Wish a stone wash finish was an option.

Yes on a closer look at your picture and reading the specs, it looks ok. I do like Civivi sooo that does it, I'm getting one! It's been said before- this forum is full of enablers making me spend my money and I love it!

Back