Hawkbill SF anyone?

Aloha ALL,

No, no...a Hawkbill SF has not come out yet.:( However, I was just wondering...I have had a design all ready to go as I think a small hawkbill would perform nicely in a Biscuit sized packaged. All the advantages of a Hawkbill, but remaining sheeple friendly. (I used to carry a blue PE SpyderHawk, but man the looks on people's faces whenever I used it! They thought I was the Grim Reaper or something!:rolleyes: :p )

SO just curious...would you like to see a Hawkbilled SF make it into the Boker Plus line? Already got a name for it: SUBCLAW.:cool:

God bless and mahalo in advance!:thumbup:

any subcom you design and boker produces WE WANT IT, usually two at a time.

I think a hawkbill is essential, and I would be immediatly down for one. It would be awesome if you could hake it in like a dark or navy blue or something. I'm still eagerly anticipating the Wharcom, which is genius. Keep them coming. Perhaps an upswept SF, like the Lil Temp Trailing Point or the Chinook III, maybe?

Daywalker,

You know that I would want one!!! I love my Aus8 SF and can't wait for the Wharcom...been waiting awhile on that bad boy!;)

The world needs more hawkbills...:D

-Tim

Aloha ALL,

! They thought I was the Grim Reaper or something!:rolleyes: :p )

SO just curious...would you like to see a Hawkbilled SF make it into the Boker Plus line? Already got a name for it: SUBCLAW.:cool:

God bless and mahalo in advance!:thumbup:
Probably had less to do with your knife, than with your bright green skin, huge muscles and no shirt or shoes, no to mention mumbling something about, "Hulk Smash! Aloha. Smash"

Hey if Spyderco isn't going to make a small Hawk, why shouldn't you reap the rewards. I'd buy one even if I had to drop my All Variant CC status to do it.

To quote a famous shoe company...

Just do it.

I would buy a Subclaw without hesitation, sight unseen.:thumbup:

Aloha ALL,

Hey much mahalo everyone...However, these latest "SFV's" gotta do well in order to provide the tooling costs for a SUBCLAW Folder...so we'll see.

Also, this thread could very well be the most "dumbest asked question"...NOW that I think about it.:eek: :p

God bless you guys and again, thanks!:cool:

Aloha ALL,

Hey much mahalo everyone...However, these latest "SFV's" gotta do well in order to provide the tooling costs for a SUBCLAW Folder...so we'll see.

Also, this thread could very well be the most "dumbest asked question"...NOW that I think about it.:eek: :p

God bless you guys and again, thanks!:cool:

Save us all the time and get started on the Subclaw now;) There's not a doubt in my mind that the variants will sell well. Particularly the Wharcom.:thumbup:

A SUBCLAW would be another useful variant for me, my money's so tight I cant buy right now unless I can actually use it so.. YES PLEASE!!!!

Any variant of the SF Boker will make would be a welcome addition to my collection. Once I get some money saved up I still need to get a Tan SF, all black SF, Subcom FB, and Gen 3 and 4 SFs.

EDIT: Forgot the soon to be released Rescom and Wharcom.

Any variant of the SF Boker will make would be a welcome addition to my collection. Once I get some money saved up I still need to get a Tan SF, all black SF, Subcom FB, and Gen 3 and 4 SFs.

EDIT: Forgot the soon to be released Rescom and Wharcom.

Aloha bayoublaster,

Cripes man, thanks for your support! However, there is no 4th Gen SF...not yet anyway.

Also, mahalo MUCH to everyone for your support of the Hawkbill SF...I am trying to convince Boker to do this one along with two other variants...;) However...the question is:

Do you think this model would sell and why?:)

God bless and will keep ya posted:thumbup:

Cripes man, thanks for your support! However, there is no 4th Gen SF...not yet anyway.

Hey Chad...:p

1st Gen: 420J2 Blade, Short clip, no lockbar jimping, marked "Magnum Stainless, Taiwan, and CLB Design"

2nd Gen: AUS-8 Blade, Long clip, no lockbar jimping, marked "Magnum Stainless, Taiwan, and CLB Design"

3rd Gen: Same as Gen 2, with the addition of Boker Plus Logo on blade.

4th Gen: Same as Gen 3, with lockbar jimping.

That's the list I have going, not counting variants. I've only got Gens 1,3, and 4 but I recall reports of knives matching the Gen 2 description right after the blade steel upgrade.

Back