• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Sold HDFK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kettleman

I left when this stopped being fun
BANNED
Platinum Member
I will not sell to non-paying members-However I will deduct/refund the basic membership costs from the purchase price if you pm me a receipt showing you signed up to buy one of my knives.

LNIB HDFK 3v Purchased here a week or so ago. The only thing stopping this from being called new it the stump I stuck it in for a picture….

Let's get the admin out of the way 1st. PLEASE READ ALL BELOW BEFORE SENDING A PM!

Thread is locked so all "I'll Take It"s and questions will be thru PM. If the knife is still listed as for sale then it is.

Since we can no longer post photos directly Ive had to us Imgur and it sucks! PM me your email and I will send you more /better photos if you need them.

Please do not offer trades, your cash is all I'm interested in at this time.

Asking $1000 to get most of my money back. There is a bit of wiggle room if fees are not involved and Im a motivated seller so Ill look at reasonable offers and Ignore lowballs.

Price includes Insured shipping to your USA door. I will ship internationally but buyer pays all costs for shipping and insurance and I am not responsible for the package after it leaves the USA.

Payment methods include Paypal, Venmo, Zelle, Cash App, Certified Check( knife of course held pending clearance of funds).

Ok let’s do this…

You know it...You Love it...You want it! Carothers HDFK...the Legend itself.

I searched for this one for years and just bought it a week or so ago. What an amazing knife! Only selling because yesterday morning a worthless drunk driver decided I needed a new truck! So now I need to go buy a truck before moving across the country so Instead of taking money out of the bank Im selling my knives as lets be honest, I just don't need them.

As stated this was NIB last week and the only thing been done with it is I stuck it in a stump twice ( pictured below) for a couple pictures. Ive also included the sales add I bought it from. The scales are OD/Black in the sunlight.

here are the usage pics...

and here's a couple beauty shots ..

and finally the sales link I bought it from...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back