Heads up on soon to be available sheaths

leatherman

leathermoderator
Sick of fumbling with the A/C unit and getting some word done in spite of my frustration. :p

A couple of sheaths that have sat around unclaimed, and a few more coming to fruition. I'll be posting them here as I get near completion so you all get first dibs before I put them in the exchange when they're done. :)

First is a RatManDu sheath, in black, 3/4 ride (loop goes to the top rivet on the handle) Handle keeper, this is a great ride height for this type of knife. It will be 70.00 plus shipping when done.

Second is a TGLB Walking Dead Tribute sheath in light mahogany antique, pics coming very soon as its done! It will be 75.00 plus shipping

Pics coming this afternoon as I honestly have to go back out and battle the A/C unit eventually. :grumpy:

Last edited:
Swamp Rat Rodent Solution sheath, mid ride (a bit above the middle rivet) This one is 65.00 plus shipping

Here is the light mahogany antique TGLB Walking Dead Tribute sheath! I like this one, tempted to keep it. :)

Last edited:
The RMD sheath is gone! but I can make these very quickly if anyone wants one, the pattern is very simple. :)

I do still have the Walking Dead Tribute sheath! I'll be moving it to the exchange this weekend.

Hey Dwayne,

Do you still have that light mahogany antique TGLB Walking Dead Tribute sheath? I would like to take that one if you haven't made the black one already.

Regards,

Gus

Last edited:
As fate would have it, I have both, much to my chagrin. :eek: I have the package meant to have been sent out last week sitting on the "to send" shelf.

You now have a choice of either one, plus a little extra.... :)

Back