• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Heat Treat / Tempering Oven

Hey guys check it out. this is a nice little oven, great for tempering and ok for heat treating but its a little slow to get up to temp. It runs off a regular house current and can get up to temp for Hting carbon steels. (just slowly) great for a little starter kiln. i think it could be beefed up with some insulation and maybe some itc100 to make it more efficient. pictured with a brick for size comparison

SOLD!!!!

Attachments

• Picture 005.jpg
    Picture 005.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 136
  • Picture 006.jpg
    Picture 006.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 181
Spangler, that's exactly what I need for my casting setup if the others dont get it, I'm in
I'd imagine that it's a bit of a drive from washington or Utah to pick it up, but not so bad from Syracuse
-Page

Paypal sent

I can't wait to be able to cast bigger flasks!

Thank you!

-Page

thruway (87 I think it is that side of Albany)
I basically go straight out the thruway to the Mass pike

-Page

Hey mike, Thanks for the deal. It's currently cooking it's first lost wax casting flask out in the driveway, I should be pouring silver about 1 am if all goes well

-Page

2 runs of sterling silver casting worked well, I have to build a better temp control for it, but minor details, it does what I need, and the price was good, it definitely is not something I would use for heat treating, but for casting burnout which is what it is designed for it is workingvery well.
Mike, Paul, many thanks!
-Page

You taking orders for guards and pommels yet Page?;)

probably next week, I just have to get some prepaid custom orders finished, then I will start doing orders. I will be upgrading my membership this week so I can actually sell stuff on BF, then I will letcha know

-Page

Back