• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Heat Treating Relish

indian george said:
and not Mr. Purple Head.

I use my screen name as a reference to the largest portion of my body. :D

I'm cool with Monday! Can't wait!

MrPurple said:
I use my screen name as a reference to the largest portion of my body. :D

I'm cool with Monday! Can't wait!
Then why isn't it Butt Head???? HEHEHEHE!!! It will go out xpress mail . :D

Hey!!! My son came up with this yesterday when we were having a clamboil. 1 pint of Jose' got to drink some first to make room in the bottle 1/2 teaspoon of the smoked relish and the juice of one lime. It's like a Flaming A$$hole just hotter. :eek: :D :thumbup:

I believe that all the payed orders have been ship out. If you have payed me and have not received it by the end of the week please advise. :D

How's the waiting list going IG?:) My brother is really pumped about trying this (loves hot stuff) and my bratt kid sister doesn't have a clue (in so many ways).:D

Rob!

The plants aren't looking to good. I don't think I'll be getting to much more off of them. :grumpy: I going to cover them with clear plastic and see what happens. :confused:

IG!!! Great stuff!

Perfect blend of flavor and heat... not too hot to use on cereal, and TONS of flavor! I take back all that nasty stuff I said about you... :D

Good stuff, man! Really good!

I'll get a response from one of my coworkers when he finally stops hiccuping. :D

Thanks again!

MrPurple said:
IG!!! Great stuff!

Perfect blend of flavor and heat... not too hot to use on cereal, and TONS of flavor! I take back all that nasty stuff I said about you... :D

Good stuff, man! Really good!

I'll get a response from one of my coworkers when he finally stops hiccuping. :D

Thanks again!
Wow!!! You got it today??? Which one do you like the best??? You better watch your co-worker, if he starts running to the bathroom. HEHEHEHEHE!!

Kohai999 said:
When it becomes available.

Steven Garsson
9956 Red Rock Court
San Diego, CA 92131

I have some Dave's Insanity to compare it to.

Best Regards,

STeven Garsson
Steve; I do not think I'll be getting to much more off the plants to put up.
Next year, half of my yard I will be growing the peppers in. :D :eek:

indian george said:
I'll will start taking orders first come first served.
This is in the jelly jars, the smoked $8.00 and regular $7.00. Plus S/H
Working on a smoked tomato and habenaro salsa that will also be on sale. :barf: :barf:

:D hi home boy...you ever try useing it to quenching a knife? lol :)

i bet it tastes good with portagese bread and cheese ;)

:eek:
black dragon forge said:

MS::How do you think that it got it's name????? Once you get it over room temp( the relish) you have to run. :eek: :eek: :eek:

black dragon forge said:

Wait a minute!!! Chele I know it's you. You X New Bedfordite. HEHEHEHE!!!!

Back