• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Heavy-Duty drop points - 3.5" and 4.5" blade models (SOLD)

These are a few of my latest fixed blade models. All three are deeply hollow ground and sharpened to a hair-popping sharp edge. Blades are 1/4" thick 440C, with a Paul Bos HT at 57-59rc. Scales are hand sculpted black and grey G-10, with nickel silver pins and thong tube. The 3" models here have a 600 grit buffed satin finish, and the 4.5" model is mirror finished. They are nicely balanced and handle very well, despite the weight.

HDdrop1.jpg

From left to right: 3" recurved model, 3" model without recurve, 4.5" model.

3" model specs:
3" blade, 6.5" overall, 5.5 oz. weight

4.5" model specs:
4.5" blade, 9" overall, 7.3oz. weight

HDdrop2.jpg

HDdropset3.jpg

HDdropsheaths.jpg

The sheaths are 9oz. hand stitched and molded leather with belt loops. The 3" model sheaths have a very positive cam to secure the blade in the sheath, and the 4.5" model has a slightly less noticable one for an easier draw with good retention.

Look here if you want to see one of the 4.5" models being made:
http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=756538

SOLD - more coming soon!

These knives are up on 2 forums, so the first PM in my box gets them. I have more in the works as well.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Thanks for the compliment! The handle thickness is right around 9/16" at the thickest point.

Back