Hedgehog leatherworks small review(hi res pics)

It's been on the becker foruns a while I'm posting it here so more people see it.

Heres my review on the hedgehog leatherworks sheath for the Becker BK-2 Knife.
I will place pictures add small coments and a link to the page where i host it where you can see and download the full resolution pictures...

For more pictures and hi res of curent ones go to:
http://carloskisame.deviantart.com/gallery/39098280

hedgehog_leatherworks_by_carloskisame-d5bfnt7.jpg

Hers the sheath, what can i say has an opening?

It is a piece of art there's no part of it that poor finished or doensn't have something behind.

hedgehog_butt_by_carloskisame-d5ccyv2.jpg

It's really confortable and won drag on nothing, i've even drive my sister to a bakery near home to see if was unconfortable that was not.

hedgehog_logo_by_carloskisame-d5ce7ir.jpg

The wreng is really good and it is really fixed in place almost to tight it is hard to pull it from the sheath if you are wearing it. but you can manege it.

And having this in the field really helps.

drain_hole_by_carloskisame-d5ce7rg.jpg

The drain hole i can speak of has i've never got it wet...

But i can talk about the lining it's perfecr sew togheter, so tight that almost look machine made. but then you see where the "knots" are and see it's been done by hand.

size_with_iphone_by_carloskisame-d5ce7wv.jpg

Its HUGE almost too long for the blade it not too wide but too long.

But theres no drag has it fits my body just well.

Continues next post

For more pictures and hi res of curent ones go to:
http://carloskisame.deviantart.com/gallery/39098280

Now lets continue my friends

damm_it_is_thick_by_carloskisame-d5ce8p3.jpg

It's thick has hell, make it a bit on the heavy side, but that's why i love it. That's why i love the BK-2. It's a bit less than the BK-2 with the micarta scales.

My scale only go to 8 oz or 240g so no sucess here...

the_strap_with_the_knife_by_carloskisame-d5cebba.jpg

Now showing it with the blade tucked in and strap opened for looks to see how the knife doesn't cut the leather when going in our out.

ferro_rods_by_carloskisame-d5cebft.jpg

Now here about the ferro rods, ive used it a bit its spark qualities are the same of the light my fire, it has a longer rod but smaller handle. The handle is of really hi quality made from aluminium, and the jum cord make it stick in place really well with the help of the rivets os the strap.

If it's worth 20 bucks more than the LMF one, well the handle alone for me is worth 10 more and the other 10 bucks go to making the straps good has him...

If the sheath is worth it's price. Well I can say so has I have some leather sheaths on me and more to come from other. If he ever makes a sheath for another knife i have i will gladly sell a kidney to have it.

Looks good man! One day I intend on getting one for a blade, just not sure which yet.

Back