Hell Bent for Leather

Lorien: Any chance you will be making any more Kephart sheaths in the near future?
If this is the wrong area to ask, I apologize.

Lorien: Any chance you will be making any more Kephart sheaths in the near future?
If this is the wrong area to ask, I apologize.
as good a place to ask as any, my man!
I'd be happy to make a kephart sheath for you. Don't have any plan to make a bunch, but I have a kephart here and can totally do one offs no problem.
send me an email to loriendesignltd(at)gmail.com and we'll go from theređź‘Ť

as good a place to ask as any, my man!
I'd be happy to make a kephart sheath for you. Don't have any plan to make a bunch, but I have a kephart here and can totally do one offs no problem.
send me an email to loriendesignltd(at)gmail.com and we'll go from theređź‘Ť
Thank you sir!

7lbvmhu.jpg

mRZCUlU.jpg

EmohSm1.jpg

AzQO9SG.jpg

I don't do a lot of tooling on my leatherwork because I'm not particularly interested in embellishment. I like things which are plain and simple. However.... when tooling accomplishes a practical objective, I'm down with it. In the case of this sheath, the dimpling serves a purpose- theoretically. The idea is that it creates more surface area, and potentially just a little bit of suction, so that when the sheath is carried iwb against the skin, no additional mechanical fixture, (like a clip) is necessary. The sheath holds itself in place. I've tried it for my own personal use more than once, and it does seem to work, albeit not a game changing type of difference.

This sheath was made to order and will be on its way to its new home today.

VtM83I4.jpg

IpeYidc.jpg

rRQbRlu.jpg

Wow that one looks like is gonna fit like a glove! Formed well on the front of the scales. Can’t wait till it arrives.

Back