Hell Razor 2 Coming This Wednesday April 10, 2019 at 9:00 PM Eastern!!!!

Jerry Busse

Busse Combat is proud to introduce the Hell Razor 2 (HR2).

Here it is gang!!! One of the meanest models to ever escape the Busse Combat Shop!!! . . . :eek::thumbsup:

It’s been nearly 14 years since the Hell Razor made its debut. It was the first Busse Combat model to feature our patented Corrugated Bevel Technology (CBT). The corrugated bevel not only lightens and strengthens the blade but reduces cutting friction as well.:cool:

The HR2 sports an 8” INFI blade and features our sculpted tip which greatly aids in ease of penetration. Our updated SF handle offers excellent control in all applications.

The HR2 is being offered in 2 blade finishes including Coated and Competition Finish. The competition finish will have light machining marks.

Let's Drink!!! :thumbsup:

Jerry :D

Hell Razor 2 Specs:
Over All Length: Approx. 13 3/4"
Blade Length: Approx. 8"
Thickness: Approx. .210"
Steel: INFI
Finish: Competition Finish or Coated
Bevel: Corrugated Bevel Tech (CBT)
Hardness: 58-60 Rc

Pricing:
Hell Razor 2 Base Price (Coated): $387.00
Competition Finish: + $40.00

Blade Coating Options:
Black
Muddy Brown
Hammered Silver
Desert Sage
Forest Green
Midnight Blue
Desert Bronze

Handle Options:
Black Canvas (Included)
Tan Canvas (Included)
Green Canvas (Included)
Maroon Canvas (Included)
Black G-10 +$45.00
Tan/Black G-10 +$60.00
Red/Black G-10 +$60.00
Blue/Black G-10 +$60.00
Green/Black G-10 +$60.00
Orange/Black G-10 +$60.00

HR2%20M%20Blade.jpg

HR2%20M%20Swedge-X3.jpg

HR2%20Comp%20Spine%20M-X4.jpg

HR2%20Comp%20In%20Hand%202-XL.jpg

HR2%20Comp.jpg

HR2%20M%20Handle.jpg

HR2%20Comp%20Sculpted%20Tip.jpg

HR2%20Coated.jpg

HR2%20Coated%20In%20Hand.jpg

You F...in kidding me Jerry this is like christmas or getting a fizzy jello pudding pop straight from the Cosby himself!!!!

Awesome blade! and absolutely Hellraiser to it's roots! There's no doubt what it is when you see it instantly!

Nice one brother! :)

Should I wait for the CS version!?!?:D:D:D

Jerry,

What is the design intent of this specific pommel design that has been kept?

Thanks bro,
John

Yeah, damn awesome. This is some classic bacon with just enough upgrade to keep things fresh! Impossible to pass up!

I'm in for one to keep my OG Hell Razor company. I always prefer comp finish but my OG is coated. Decisions decisions. :confused: Oh well, guess I will just have to get two. Thank the Lord that there are only two options for blade finishes. :D

BTW, I’ve been around here long enough to know most of the lingo, but what is a “SF” handle? I had an INFI and BG Hellrazor before—these scales look a little different, but I can’t recall what the initials mean.

BTW, I’ve been around here long enough to know most of the lingo, but what is a “SF” handle? I had an INFI and BG Hellrazor before—these scales look a little different, but I can’t recall what the initials mean.
"SF" Special Forces...apparently updated version of the Legendary handles on the "SFNO" Special Forces Natural Outlaw. They look like the OG handles maybe they are reduced size like on the New "Nano-Fusion" handle?

Pardon my newness, this will be my first direct purchase from the Busse website.

1. Is the number of handle combo limited? (i.e., ONLY so many black G-10 and once run out that handle option is "closed"?)

2. What's the handle in the picture of the knife in the comp finish? Is that the green/black G10 option?

"SF" Special Forces...apparently updated version of the Legendary handles on the "SFNO" Special Forces Natural Outlaw. They look like the OG handles maybe they are reduced size like on the New "Nano-Fusion" handle?

I had the magnum G10 handled, and they are definitly not those. They look good, just wasn’t sure what was new. Thanks :thumbsup:

Pardon my newness, this will be my first direct purchase from the Busse website.

1. Is the number of handle combo limited? (i.e., ONLY so many black G-10 and once run out that handle option is "closed"?)

2. What's the handle in the picture of the knife in the comp finish? Is that the green/black G10 option?

1. no
2. thatsblack and tan g10, the coated blade has the green/black.

Back