Helle/SAK

mbaTHu9.jpg

Found this when going through some drawers. It’s around 25 years old. I vaguely remember seeing or using a Helle in the same size as a 91 mm SAK, but that one is probably lost to time. Has anyone seen something like this?

The tweezer and toothpick was gone, replaced with a 58 mm SAK tweezer that fitted just perfect

Last edited:
Seen a lot of companies advertising their name on a SD model, but never another knife company advertising on a victorinox.

Seen a lot of companies advertising their name on a SD model, but never another knife company advertising on a victorinox.
I’m not sure it is made by Victorinox. It’s a bit bigger than the Rambler, the knife blade opens on the opposite side of the sak classic etc.

Wish I could find the large one.. :(

mbaTHu9.jpg

Found this when going through some drawers. It’s around 25 years old. I vaguely remember seeing or using a Helle in the same size as a 91 mm SAK, but that one is probably lost to time. Has anyone seen something like this?

The tweezer and toothpick was gone, replaced with a 58 mm SAK tweezer that fitted just perfect
The Victorinox cut file does not have a notch, and the teeth are finer.IMG_3816.jpeg

It may have been made by Adler Messer, a German company that made Victorinox style knives. They had some sort of deal with Victorinox. They also made a version of the 108 mm gak.

Back