Hello and such

Good evening,
I've been lurking here since the dawn of time but never come forward, kind of like bigfoot. Also kind of like bigfoot I'm hairy and have a strong dislike of having my picture made, but I digress. I finally got around to registering an account so I can actually take an active part in the discussions here instead. I am not a knife expert (or anything expert for that matter) nor do I play one on TV. I am a Memphis, Tn police officer and will gladly help with any information that I can offer. I now return you to your regularly scheduled broadcast...

Copaup,

Welcome to the house of fun! I'm a British LEO (soon to retire :D ).

You'll find a great bunch of people here. When you've spent a day looking up society's ringpiece, it's nice to relax with honest, honourable knife knuts.

maximus otter

maximus otter said:
Copaup,

You'll find a great bunch of people here. When you've spent a day looking up society's ringpiece, it's nice to relax with honest, honourable knife knuts.

maximus otter
Except Runswithknives who is a pediophile I understand..

anyway welcome Copaup..glad your here..LEOs are always welcome..

RenTDTB

Welcome, Copaup. OK, you can help me with one thing. What's up with those fried pickles anyway? I've been around but I've never seen them eaten anywhere but Memphis.

Welcome and what sorta knives do ya carry?

btw. we've got those fried pickles down here in Tally too. mm mm good.

Sam

"What's up with those fried pickles anyway?"

Dude, its Memphis. We'd eat gravel if it was deep fried. Especially with a little thing of hot sauce to dip it in. MMmmmmmm.

Lets see. What sharp and pointy objects do I have on my person right now. I've got an older Spyderco Police with G10 scales and a seriously beat up SAK soldier. When I'm working I have a spyderhawk clipped to my armor, a gerber multitool on my belt, and either a Spyderco persian or a benchmade TSEK in my right trouser pocket.

Copaup said:
"What's up with those fried pickles anyway?"

Dude, its Memphis. We'd eat gravel if it was deep fried. Especially with a little thing of hot sauce to dip it in. MMmmmmmm.

Lets see. What sharp and pointy objects do I have on my person right now. I've got an older Spyderco Police with G10 scales and a seriously beat up SAK soldier. When I'm working I have a spyderhawk clipped to my armor, a gerber multitool on my belt, and either a Spyderco persian or a benchmade TSEK in my right trouser pocket.
I like this guy already!!! :)

Copaup said:
I am not a knife expert (or anything expert for that matter) nor do I play one on TV. I am a Memphis, Tn police officer and will gladly help with any information that I can offer.

Can you hook me up with a photo of the "conduct your business and get the hell out" sign from Elvis's brother's office door in Graceland, by any chance?

I lost all my digital photos from our trip to Memphis :(

;)

Back