Hello Balisong Forum!!

And can take awhile I'm sure.
;) Well, to be honest, I havent read them all... Just some of those that looked most important. Although I SHOULD've read all of them. Bet there's a lot of nice bali pics I've missed throughout these years... :(

I joined a week before the Bali-song board opened. My 3rd post ever was here, only a day or two after it opened :)
I have been into bali'songs ever since!

Shrubba

Yeah I joined BF.c a little before this opened as well but I didn't even know what a balisong was (I knew what a butterfly knife was but not balisong) so while surfing the internet looking for more info about the CCC butterfly knife I had, I found Clay's page which led me back here. Since then my life has completly changed (and for the good I'd say). Before I found balis I was a mild knife addict buying lots of cheap knives and no quality stuff. Now I rarely look at other knives and have taken a vow of poverty ;) .

It must have been the will of the force to find this place.

Ummmm... Just out of curiosity.. Are you sure this is the right thread? (Read the last posts again if you're in doubt.)

If this is the wrong thread, you can delete this message, as it wouldn't make any sense.

If it WAS this thread, you can delete this message, as it wouldn't make any sense. ;)

I think what the good Mr. Ix is trying to say (second I've attempted to translate for you today ;) ) is that this post wasn't really about a newbie that found the forum more like he witnessed the Genesis of this forum. If you look at the date on the first post you can see that he is in fact not saying "hello I'm a N.U.B." but instead he is welcoming the bali forum to BF.c. Sorry for the confusion old man (second time I did that to you today no?) ;)

Sorry I'm just confusing your guys.

I just wasn't sure this had gotten to the right forum. I was thinking about the 'deep pockets' part, and since we were discussing getting lots of balis in this thread, I thought that your post would rather go there... But I was probably wrong.

Sorry for the mix-up.

Back