Hello

Enjoy the Cantina, John - but be careful when one of those "Yangdu's deals-of-the-day" threads appear. You could lose a limb if you're not careful. Take my advice, don't look. :eek: You'll be sorry :D

Welcome John...

As has been said...read the safety thread, read it again, then heed it. These things can teach lessons the hard way if you dare them to.

:D

Welcome John K,

I hope you have a nice time here. May your "Karma Cac" grow fat and sassy, as your wallet grows thin.

Welcome too the Cantina/Psycho Ward John! :D

Whichever it is just depends on the day, hell sometimes just the time of the day.;) :rolleyes:

Welcome John! Hope you stick around for a while. If you get a chance, check in to the forum around 10 am. or so PST most mornings, as Uncle Bill will have items on sale. These are labeled UBBB's (Uncle Bill's Best Buys) or Deal's of the Day, or Yangdu's (Bill's wife) specials, etc. You can get some great deals as opposed to the prices on the web site. Frankly, I would have save $ were I more patient at first and waited for the daily deals, however some items just don't come up regularly as UBBB's.

Anyway, jump in with any questions you might have, and I guarantee you someone here will know the answer!

Regards,

Norm

Yeah Dan,
What is with the light green color? Is it eventually going to Gold, and then pure piercing White Light!!???

When Josh gets that far he oughta get a Dragon Ball Z figurine or a Matchbox car at the very least.

Which one of you said, "Hail" ?? To Josh's Cacti? I laughed out loud. I admit it.

munk

check out Spark's cacti sometime, munk....

More bright cacti from now on--it stops at 6 bright green cacti and five dark green ones. You still get more rep, but no more cacti after that.

John K, I join everyone else in welcoming you here and congratulating you on your first khukuri. Depending on how the prototypes turn out, you might want to consider getting in on the Foxy Folly signup thread. Done right, the 17"-18" FFs should be about the best all-around khuks you could ask for.

Bob

Welcome John K, new to the forum myself but have learned alot already.
Watch out when Uncle Bill posts his best buys, cause it's like a feeding freanzy of sharks around here and these guys can be ruthless. If you have any questions just ask somebody will have an answer. Again welcome.

James

Welcome John! Glad to see that you have been infected with our affliction :D Yangdu and Uncle are the like the Typhoid Marys of the khuk peddlers, spreading HIKV with every UBBB ;)

But, if you want to stay, I think you need to vote me up with some more chiclets. The old farts have left me in the dust with only one! :p

stevo

So, all you South American Generals will be sporting 11 campaign badges....

munk

You know what I'm supposed to say now, right? "Badges? We don't ne-"

munk

Welcome John,

You sure will learn alot around here. Many knowledgeable folks willing to give advise.

But things can get a bit strange.

I've been lurking around here about a year now and I still don't know what the heck they're talking about half the time.

Now back to My Perfect Khukuri post to decipher the hidden meaning on how it got turned into a mutant, alien, Boys from Brazil thread.

Yours Truly,
Ezra Lieberman ;)

Chuck

welcome John!

Great folk inhabit these lands.

M43 is one of the nicest at HI. One of my personal favs, also included there are WWII, AK, Siru... well...

anyhoo! WELCOME!

vrex said:
Now back to My Perfect Khikuri post to decipher the hidden meaning on how it got turned into a mutant, alien, Boys from Brazil thread.

Please don't forget the Swedish Bikini Ski Team... :eek:

:D

Josh Feltman said:
Um, munk, have you checked your own badges recently? :D

Dan's up a chiclet too... today.

Napolean once said "I can make brave men die for small pieces of ribbon."

Well, Napolean was a jerk. But for helping spread this light... I can see it.

vivi cacti luz verde mundi

Ad Astra

Back