Hellrazor earns its name after Daniel works on it.

gooeytek

Gold Member
It was useable and I carried it quite often because it was so cool, but not really a good cutter/slicer. Grind was too thick behind the edge. It's called a Hellrazor, but other than how it looks, that's about it.

16042341502_598b0bb6f1_b.jpg

I asked other people that did work on knives if they would do a regrind for me, and none of them would touch it because they were afraid that if they screwed up, it would be too much to replace. I asked Daniel, and he said sure.

Holy shit.

22701426419_0547b2e18e_b.jpg

It's sooo much better!

Thanks Daniel :)

Thanks for the kind words Gooeytek! I really appreciate the photo you posted too. :cool:

Hey I owed you one bigtime! Thanks for all of the support and everything over the years.

Well, I showed it off at the NYCKS and jaws dropped when the blade opened. It's pretty unassuming while closed, but "WHOA" when it flies out and that mirrored regrind catches the light. Schwinnnngg! Quite a few resellers asked if I wanted to sell it, but I declined :)

Well, I showed it off at the NYCKS and jaws dropped when the blade opened. It's pretty unassuming while closed, but "WHOA" when it flies out and that mirrored regrind catches the light. Schwinnnngg! Quite a few resellers asked if I wanted to sell it, but I declined :)

Oh wow! That is too cool to hear! :cool:

Damn, Gooey! That is wicked bad a$$!
Daniel, you might need a DFK regrind stamp now. :thumbup:

Back