Help finding a knife.

About thirty years ago I had an excellent throwing knife. Unfortunately, while throwing at tufts of knee high grass in a field, it glanced off of something and slid beneath the thatch. It wasn't found for about ten years and is now in very sad shape.
I am once again looking for another like it. It was sold by Edge Brand, Solingen, Western Germany. The sheath stamp is still readable. It was carbon steel with a good temper. It never bent and would take a good edge. It was a single edge blade with a distal taper and a single, narrow fuller on each side, just below the spine. The tang also tapered from the guard to the butt end. It had the integral "bump" type guards and pommel. It came from the maker with a yellow and black wrapped grip, sort of a bumble bee looking thing which I replace with leather. It balanced just at the front of the guard. It had a mirror finish. It was listed as a field/throwing knife, or camping/throwing knife, or hunting/throwing knife, something like that.
I have since seen lesser quality knives of a similar pattern but not the same knife.

Does anyone know if this knife is still made?

Back