Help Identify This Custom

I purchased this beauty and am in love with it. I just wish I knew who the maker is. I have done much research to no avail. It is aprox 2" blade with Carbon Fiber and copper accents on handle. Don't know what kind of steel the blade is but looks to be acid washed? has a "T" logo punched out all the way through the blade near the handle and the Leather covered Kydex Sheath has the "T" logo embossed in the leather. The sheath also has a belt clip that says Ulti Clip on it. Have a few pictures but not sure how to post a pic?

I purchased this beauty and am in love with it. I just wish I knew who the maker is. I have done much research to no avail. It is aprox 2" blade with Carbon Fiber and copper accents on handle. Don't know what kind of steel the blade is but looks to be acid washed? has a "T" logo punched out all the way through the blade near the handle and the Leather covered Kydex Sheath has the "T" logo embossed in the leather. The sheath also has a belt clip that says Ulti Clip on it. Have a few pictures but not sure how to post a pic?

Use an image hosting service like imgur. Then you copy the picture from the website. For me I just right click on the picture, choose copy.

Then if you look at the tool bar at the top of this little box where we type, next to the smiley face is a little picture. Click that little picture and paste the url to the image in the box that pops up.

Troy Hawley uses a "T" as his maker's mark,although a different font,but it could be one of his earlier pieces?
t2.jpg

I hope makers reading this can see why a symbol is worthless as an identifier as time passes.
I have never seen that makers mark before.

Being old and forgetful, I've collected many knives over the years that when I take a look I have no idea who made them and probably never will....either not marked at all or with a symbol that doesn't stir any memory....beautiful pieces that I cannot even attribute to a Maker. :(

Back