How To Help identifying knife

Hey guys
I was recently given my grandfathers pocket knife and wanted to clean it up and tighten it up a touch. I was hoping someone can shed some light as the what sort of knife it is and any ideas / knowledge removing the scales as there are no pins so not sure if its just a glue job and will pull apart or not.

ZOQ7tdHl.jpg
BIMiywGl.jpg

I'm going to be the "well, actually" guy, and disagree with pa knifeguy.

I found a listing on the South American River Site, for this exact knife, new in the box. The listing describes it as "similar to old Imperial brand knives".

For questions of authenticity, I think this one should go to Bernard and his crew. Same for the question of how to do any kind of refurbishing.

I'm going to be the "well, actually" guy, and disagree with pa knifeguy.

I found a listing on the South American River Site, for this exact knife, new in the box. The listing describes it as "similar to old Imperial brand knives".

For questions of authenticity, I think this one should go to Bernard and his crew. Same for the question of how to do any kind of refurbishing.

Do you have a link for the one on south american river?
Sorry im new to this, who is Bernard?
Should have mentioned im from Australia so either looking for someone to give me some help along the way or keep it local if i need to send it away.

Back