Recommendation? Help! Looking for designer pocket/belt clips for sheaths

Sharp & Fiery

Leatherworks, Kydex/Holstex/Boltaron, Mods -Canada
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Good morning folks,

I’m having a heck of a time finding designer clips for my sheaths. I have used uti-clips, discreet carry clips and the clips from the big chain leather stores.

I’ve come here to ask for help and guidance. I would be interested if anyone knows of a company who can laser jet pocket clips (for sheaths) or the company who supplies WH their clips. My google-fu apparently really sucks. 🤣😂

I’d be interested to know if there is craftsman here who cuts and bends custom spring clips that are tempered. I’m looking for high quality and attention to detail.

Thank you all in advance.

Coleman

Like pease pease said, RNL Leather on Instagram is a good source. Another one is Double X Knives Instagram. In my experience both are quick and reliable and the clips are quality.

As far as having your own made, I think there would be a hefty initial fee along with a very large minimum order. I believe Paul Long sheathmaker sheathmaker was the original source for that style of pocket clip but I may be way off there.

Like pease pease said, RNL Leather on Instagram is a good source. Another one is Double X Knives Instagram. In my experience both are quick and reliable and the clips are quality.

As far as having your own made, I think there would be a hefty initial fee along with a very large minimum order. I believe Paul Long sheathmaker sheathmaker was the original source for that style of pocket clip but I may be way off there.

Thank you J!! I did order a few frim RNL. :) He was pleasant to deal with. I will also try Double X Knives as those ones look interesting too. His Etsy store is currently closed, so no way of contacting him yet. :)

Thank you J!! I did order a few frim RNL. :) He was pleasant to deal with. I will also try Double X Knives as those ones look interesting too. His Etsy store is currently closed, so no way of contacting him yet. :)
You're welcome. RNL is good to deal with. His brother mjlknives on Instagram is a knifemaker and does nice work.

Back