Help me identify this older Benchmade

I'm a Benchmade noob, but I have an opportunity to acquire one for what seems a good price. I'm trying to find info on this knife and it's approximate value. It's obviously an older model without the Axis lock. Thanks!

ds2TyQV.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/ds2TyQV.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks. What's a fair price to pay for it? I've seen some on Ebay's "buy it now" for $189 but that doesn't tell me how much the knife is actually worth.

Last edited:
Yep 910. FYI you need a paid membership to ask about values. There's a sticky in general about it.

Not directly answering the question on value, just having the original box makes the package more attractive. It would be great to see a lighter photo or two. On details, if there's no blade steel marking on the right side it's probably ATS-34, a quality blade.

I appreciate the help everyone. I'm going to try to buy it. Assuming the seller doesn't disappear, then this will be my first Benchmade! I hope I like it when I see it in person; I've handled a few Benchmade knives with the Axis lock and liked them, but I assume this knife will have a whole different sort of feel.

Back