Help Me Name a Knife! ***Winner**

As many of you know, we are about to come out with a new Northwoods Knife...

NORTHWOODS-55-BURNT-STAG-KNIFE.png

What you don't know is that naming the knife is one of the hardest things I do...lame, I know.

Would you guys like to help?

Here's how it will work. You guys make suggestions, then I will figure out which one we will use.

Whoever's name is chosen will win a knife.

Go!

Last edited:
Sounds like a plan man, how about:

Borderline

As in a knife that you would carry as you go to check the Borderline of the frontier, you're on your own in that far away part of the world, you're on the Borderline, by yourself ... :)

sunset.jpg

G2

Last edited:
Call it the INDEX... Why? Because it likes like your index finger. The one the call the pointer... This knife will point you in the right direction as long as you have it on you?

Maybe call it the lynx.... That's an ANIMAL from the NORTHWOODS.... The stag kind of looks like it fur also.

Last edited:
No rhyme or reason for this one, but when I think of NORTHWOODS I always think of Duluth and points beyond?

That being said I'll say the "Duluth Trader"

Great lookin knife and great contest :thumbup:

Paul

Looks like a Tracker to me.

Tracker Jack?

Last edited:
How about "The Erie" or "Lake Erie" or "Erie Jack" for the town and/or great lake located just off the NW corner of PA.

Last edited:
I can see why this is hard, and I'm afraid I'm pretty clueless at this sort of thing. Some good suggestions so far.

How about Utility Spearpoint? Sorry it's lame. Good luck in finding a name you're happy with, I'm sure the good folks of this forum will be helpful :)

Jack

I can see why this is hard, and I'm afraid I'm pretty clueless at this sort of thing. Some good suggestions so far.

How about Utility Spearpoint? Sorry it's lame. Good luck in finding a name you're happy with, I'm sure the good folks of this forum will be helpful :)

Jack

Jack, you are as bad as I am!! :)

Frog leg jack
River jack
Apple jack
Saddleback jack

Hit the road jack
:)

Last edited:
Back