Recommendation? Help ! Need a very tough handle wrap , dip , or ???

:) As title suggests . I need a really tough, durable and fairly easy/simple , no talent materials and "how to" suggestions for handle wrap / coating .

I'm looking for something rugged enough to survive throwing , which tends to tear-up my regular silicone tape wrap real quick . :(:thumbsdown:

I'm considering a truck bed liner , "Herculiner" , but have no experience with similar material or how to use it . :confused:

I would much appreciate any help ! :cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:

What is the handle made of that you are going to wrap ?
I think the best thing is to make the handle out of some thing with potential like glass fiber reinforced nylon then texture the hell out of that.

Here you go : this is a tread that I was lurking in. I have no business posting there but it is interesting how they tune the handle / grip at this LINK > > >

:) As title suggests . I need a really tough, durable and fairly easy/simple , no talent materials and "how to" suggestions for handle wrap / coating .

I'm looking for something rugged enough to survive throwing , which tends to tear-up my regular silicone tape wrap real quick . :(:thumbsdown:

I'm considering a truck bed liner , "Herculiner" , but have no experience with similar material or how to use it . :confused:

I would much appreciate any help ! :cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Would epoxy soaked paracord work for you?

try the paracord without the epoxy

easily undone and fairly tough in some ways. definitely cheap enough to give it a try

Back