Help with Heretic Knives Nephilim sheath?

Hey Folks.

So I recently purchased a Heretic Knives Nephilim :

Post to Knife specs

Phenomenal piece Except that she comes with is a nylon ballistic sheath. It's not the best quality considering that this knife is over $500.....
These originally came with Kydex sheaths that had fit issues, so either way I think I would've been coming up short.

So the question I have is there anybody here that knows about a leather sheath that would fit is well, or any suggestions on the sheath for this knife?

I got ahold of the company/gentleman who made the kydex for these before but he wants $100 for one, and Id rather just look around for any options.

If anyone has any suggestions that would be super appreciated.

same same. The sheath mine came with is as nice as a fantasy blade from a flea market sheath. will be exploring options with Cleveland Custom Kydex and report back.

h0036aredblk_web5.jpg

Any update on this? I’ve just purchased one of the nephilim blades and the sheath is awful. Hoping to find something higher quality for my $500 knife.

Hey Folks.

Post to Knife specs

Phenomenal piece Except that she comes with is a nylon ballistic sheath. It's not the best quality considering that this knife is over $500.....
These originally came with Kydex sheaths that had fit issues, so either way I think I would've been coming up short.

So the question I have is there anybody here that knows about a leather sheath that would fit is well, or any suggestions on the sheath for this knife?

I got ahold of the company/gentleman who made the kydex for these before but he wants $100 for one, and Id rather just look around for any options.

Who was the company/individual who made the original custom sheaths? They look much better.

Hey Folks.

Post to Knife specs

what fit issues ?
first I have heard of that in the over 3 years of having made 600 of them ?
Is this your personal experience ?

100.00, yes for the carbon fiber version with shipping ?

here is what the sheath runs in the carbon fiber look like I made over 600 of for Heretic.

1-Nephilim sheath RH pancake style w/tek-lok = 75.00 + 20.00 for carbon fiber + 11.00 for shipping = 106.00

a black sheath would be 20.00 less

but for a over 500.00 knife a nice custom sheath is worth it.

Who was the company/individual who made the original custom sheaths? They look much better.

I made them and still make them if you would like one

IMG_1563.JPGIMG_1654.JPG

Back