Help with Presentation to 4H Group

I am being given the opportunity to do a presentation of Knife Safety and Sharpening for a small 4H group near Annapolis, MD and I need help.

I have looked at the guidelines on the AKTI Page but I need help with specific content.

If anyone has materials on Knife Safety or Knife Sharpening that they would be willing to share I would appreciate it. I have thought about taking the Spyderco Video that comes with the 204 for the sharpening portion.

If you prefer to communicate with me offline my Email Address is: SDouglas@pop500.gsfc.nasa.gov

------------------
AKTI Member No. A000370

CJ Buck

D' Holder was putting the finishing touches on a knife safety brochure that he and Wally Gardiner of Imperial/Schrade were working on. At our last AKTI meeting AKTI will pay for the publishing and get the booklet out as a knife benefit. I will contact D' to see if he has something ready he can get to you.

Here at Buck we put a page together for the hunter safety course workbook that has a lot of knife know how on it. I will contact you offline and get a fax number.

------------------
CJ Buck
Buck Knives, Inc.
AKTI Member #PR00003

There was a thread on this topic not too long agon in the General knife discussion forum.

Stryver

Back