Help with stuck CRK clip

Hey all,
I recently got a chris Reeve umnumzaan and am trying to give it a make over. Got the first blue titanium spacer in but having trouble with the pocket clip. The nuts on this are all incredibly tight and ive rounded the pocket clip. Ive pulled stripped nuts before on cars and such but before I do it on this I was seeing if anyone had a different trick? Ive never tried on something this small and dont have the most steady hands, ill do it if its the only option but if there's a different safer way to get this out please let me know
Thank you for any help or advice

ru4T7s0.jpg
VaW5xkv.jpg
tKn8Yfe.jpg

Having a quality tool of the correct size to start with. I would soak the end in very hot water for a few minutes in case there is some Loctite on the screw.

Thank you for the advice and ill definitely try that if it happens again. I did end up just drilling it out yesterday morning. Got it out and screw was useless of course, now the issue is that the after market screw is too long and hits the blade when i tighten it. Going to try and order replacement from CRK website
n6UzgKI.jpg
DxLcpS2.jpg

Get a nut the same thread pitch, screw the screw through the nut and hit it on a grinder or file it down. You could also check with the local hardware store and see if they carry shorter hardware.

I'll try to file it down tomorrow, doesnt need too much taken off so hopefully I can do it without hurting anything

Back