Help

I am a gold member however I have only made purchases I would like to update my sellers profile. I apparently have no idea what is needed to be posted in the thread profile part of the update. I have tried multiple times with no success.

I'm not clear on what you are trying to accomplish. Your sellers profile? Thread profile?

Are you trying to leave feedback for the people from whom you purchased?

Last edited:
Yes i would like to leave feedback for those I have purchased from to add to their traders profile. I have made at least a dozen purchases and all have been satisfactory. I have only purchased but i know it means a lot to those who sell.
Thanks

Yes i would like to leave feedback for those I have purchased from to add to their traders profile. I have made at least a dozen purchases and all have been satisfactory. I have only purchased but i know it means a lot to those who sell.
Thanks

You need to have posted in the sale thread in order to leave feedback. So if you only communicated with the seller via PM, you need to go back to the thread and post something, even if it's just something like "posting so I can leave feedback".

Still gives me the post a valid thread error Which thread do they consider valid. I went back to the original thread and posted

Still gives me the post a valid thread error Which thread do they consider valid. I went back to the original thread and posted

It is the thread URL (site address in the bar at the top) of the sales thread in which the deal was conducted. Just copy and then paste that where it asks for the thread.

I tried coping every thread in the sale posting and I get the same select a valid deal thread error

Back